Terms of Service
By using Fiberspark Internet Service you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Fiberspark reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your access to Fiberspark Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in the Fiberspark Service Agreement as part of the signup process.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- The Service is billed on a monthly basis. You will receive an electronic invoice at the beginning of each service month and be billed 10 days later.
- Each monthly payment is to be made with credit card or electronic check/ACH. Fiberspark accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express cards.
- A $25 service charge will be assessed on declined credit cards and bad checks.
- Services will be terminated if payment can not be collected within 14 days of each billing date.
- Fiberspark, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Fiberspark service, for nonpayment or any reason at any time and without notice.
- You may cancel your Service at anytime by contacting Fiberspark.
You expressly understand and agree that Fiberspark shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Fiberspark has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service. Where Fiberspark can be held liable, liability is limited to monthly fees.
The failure of Fiberspark to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Fiberspark and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Fiberspark (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
You cannot host a public server that is either a) for commercial purposes, or b) considered by Fiberspark to be very high-traffic, unless the plan specifically includes a statically assigned public IP address.
Fiberspark broadband Internet Service cannot be resold or used to provide an Internet hot spot to others on an ongoing basis.
Fiberspark has sole responsibility for maintenance and changes to all software that supports Fiberspark Internet service. You agree not to attempt to access, modify or damage any software maintained by Fiberspark. You agree not to by-pass any software.
You agree to allow personnel of Fiberspark and its partners reasonable access to your site for the purpose of proper maintenance of equipment and, if necessary, you shall obtain appropriate authorization from your landlord.
Fiberspark does not warrant the performance of your equipment or software provided by Fiberspark or its partners.
Service is not transferrable; Service must associate with a valid Fiberspark account. If any provision of the Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.